[Ardour-Users] Preferred USB Audio Interface

Susanne Schneider suseguitar at gmx.de
Tue Apr 12 00:09:51 PDT 2011

you might want to have a closer look at Lexicon Omega Studio USB, 4 in,
2 out, hw-monitoring, 2 excellent mic-ins...
I work with it since Suse 9.3, I think this was in 2005, I still see it
in adds so it's still offered, up to now I couldn't find any device
fitting better to my needs.
By the way: things have improved significantly in USB audio, on my
system (Thinkpad R61, Opensuse 11.3, custom rt-kernel) there is no
difference any more in performance between USB audio and FW audio,
best
Susanne