[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3.0 alpha 4 released

Al Thompson biggles58 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 8 18:35:19 PDT 2011

On 04/08/2011 09:16 PM, Paul Davis wrote:

> although i think that we will eventually open all ardour2 sessions in
> ardour3, and will maintain *most* of their setup, i should probably
> stress that its not really a top priority at this point. there will be
> good reasons to keep a2 around for a significant period of time, and i
> think its better to plan on continuing to work on those sessions
> created with a2 in a2.

Gotcha.  I was simply trying to use A2 sessions to test A3 because I
have a lot of them with a lot of different track counts, etc.  I figured
it would be a fast way to test A3 under different conditions.

I guess this means I'll have to start writing again to give A3 a workout.

--

Check out the website I've been cobbling together.  It will never be
done, but it's a start:

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]