[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3.0 alpha 4 released

Al Thompson biggles58 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 7 15:27:15 PDT 2011

On 04/04/2011 10:20 PM, Paul Davis wrote:
> Ardour 3.0 alpha 4 is here with a mixture of bug and packaging fixes.
> Pick up the packages:

Is LV2 support enabled on the 64 bit version?  It's doesn't recognize
any LV2 plugins on my system (Fedora 14, X86_64), but previous version
did (including Ardour 2).

Also, did the default action of the solo and mute buttons change?
Pressing solo on a channel no longer actually solos that channel, even
those the solo light lights up, and other channels' mute lights
illuminate.  Also, pressing a mute button does nothing - no mute, no
button light.

Before I filed a Mantis report, I wanted to make sure that some
dependency requirement didn't change that I need to resolve.

--

Check out the website I've been cobbling together.  It will never be
done, but it's a start:

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]