[Ardour-Users] export in 2.8.2
kim at anechoicmedia.com
Thu Sep 16 14:03:58 PDT 2010
I'm wondering what I might be doing wrong here:
- I select four regions (butt sliced) in one track which is solo'd
- right click
- 'Selected Regions' > 'Export'
- brings up export box
- adjust parameters to my liking
- export the selected regions
- test it by playing back in Audacity
- only ONE of the regions have been exported
is this a bug in an older Ardour? or am I doing something wrong here?
also , is there a known issue with the Spectral Display in 2.8.2 as well?
*my Linux audio perf config:*
Dell Studio 15 Core2 Duo 2.0GHz 3G-RAM
jackd version 0.116.1 tmpdir /dev/shm protocol 24
Pd version 0.41-4extended
USB iMic audio interface
cpufreq-set - both cpu's are set to 2.0GHz and userspace
More information about the Ardour-Users