[Ardour-Users] Automatic reconnect?

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 03:16:26 PDT 2010

> 2. But is there a open and free source code for LinuxDSP FX? I'm
seriously asking.

No the LinuxDSP plugins are closed source, so depending on how much of
an issue that is for you, may not be for all people on this list.
However fromw hat I have heard they are great things and well worth
paying for, and he is supporting the LV2 format and helping to solve
the chicken and egg problem we have with plugins a bit there by
releasing them.

    Seablade