[Ardour-Users] Problem with Ardour!

fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 17 07:09:48 PDT 2010

I think you should try, even if it said unsupported... The author had
said he cannot test with all hardware. So maybe you can have a good
surprise !

By the way, it is always a good idea to check compatibility before buy.
You have many sites for that.

What you can do is running the proprietary soft with Wine. winehq.org
will tell you how.

Good luck !