[Ardour-Users] Ambisonic LADSPA plug-ins OS X

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Wed Nov 24 08:19:27 PST 2010

On 11/24/2010 02:27 PM, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 3:48 AM,  <fons at kokkinizita.net> wrote:

>>> indeed, this is *all* that is needed. the existing makefile's are just
>>> wrong for OS X.
>>
>> They were never meant to be right for OSX.
>
> We know that :)

i built them only last week, on a leopard system, and it was not too hard.
iirc, all that's needed is a "-shared" flag added to the gcc command.
try adding it, and if it fails, send me the error messages off-list.
also, you will need to activate the root accound or become a sudoer, in
order to be able to install it system-wide. alternatively, you can copy
the .so files into the plugins area of your ardour app bundle (browse
around a bit, it's not hard to find, but i don't have a mac here to
check the exact path).

best,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Elektrofachkraft
Audio and event engineer - Ambisonic surround recordings

http://stackingdwarves.net