[Ardour-Users] tool for converting serial recording sessions into multiple playlists

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed May 5 15:22:30 PDT 2010

Ken Restivo wrote:
> On Wed, May 05, 2010 at 08:54:26AM +0200, Giso Grimm wrote:
>
>> During recording session of acoustic music I usually record all takes
>> into one long track (and all channels into one track, to make editing
>> easier). This is the fastest during recording; however, this is not
>> ideal for  editing.
>>
>> To ease the editing workflow (specifically switching between different
>> takes) I wrote a little tool which creates a copy of an ardour project
>> where each region of a playlist is put into a separate playlist for the
>> same track, with the region centred in time (to have regions roughly
>> synced in time.
>>
>> You can download this tiny tool (113 lines of c++ code) at
>> http://vegri.net/linuxaudio/, it is GPL and depends mainly on libxml++.
>> If you have any questions please contact me; it is completely
>> undocumented...
>>

> I tried to download it, and got this:
>
> 	ZUGRIFF NICHT ERLAUBT
> 	Die angeforderte Seite darf nicht angezeigt werden.
>
> Which Babelfish helpfully translates as:
>
> 	ACCESS DOES NOT PERMIT The requested side may not be indicated.
>
> Basically, a 503 error.
>
> -ken

I confirm this.

spinymouse-sudo at 64studio:~/Desktop$ wget
http://vegri.net/linuxaudio/region2playlist.cpp
--00:19:16--  http://vegri.net/linuxaudio/region2playlist.cpp
           => `region2playlist.cpp'
Resolving vegri.net... 82.165.120.39
Connecting to vegri.net|82.165.120.39|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
00:19:16 ERROR 403: Forbidden.