[Ardour-Users] scrolling sensitivity at high magnification

Noel Darlow mail at mcgruff.plus.com
Sun Jun 27 11:30:37 PDT 2010

Hi

Been having some problems with horizontal scroll. When I zoom in tight,
say with a bar filling the whole screen, a tiny mouse movement
corresponds to very large scrolled distance. This is very hard to
control and I frequently lose my place in the timeline. It's as if the
mouse movements are coupled to distance along the timeline (does not
adjust to different zoom levels) rather than screen pixel lengths
(which would).

Noel