[Ardour-Users] ubuntu Ardour

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Wed Jun 2 14:55:17 PDT 2010

please note: the page listed on the Ardour site

[http://ardour.org/download_linux]

containing a link to a compiled package for Ubuntu is no longer being
maintained

https://launchpad.net/~khashayar/+archive/ppa

> NEWS (May 16th, 2009)
> ------------------------------
>
> For a while now, I've been having a lot of things taking up my time,
> things that I've had to prioritize higher than Ubuntu.
> I had hoped I could get back to Ubuntu quite fast, but unfortunately
> it seems I won't be able to do that.
>
> So, please do no use this PPA anymore. Either way, Jaunty should give
> you a very good experience as things stand now, and this PPA was
> focused on Hardy anyway.
>
> I will leave the packages here for a while, but in a few days I will
> remove them.
>
> I'm sorry if I have caused anyone any inconvenience.
>
> Regards,
> Khashayar

Paul, perhaps you can update this or provide another source for those of
us who don't want to roll our own?