[Ardour-Users] click free editing and zero crossings

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Jun 2 04:13:59 PDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 4:39 AM, Simon Wise <simonzwise at gmail.com> wrote:

> I took a while to reply so that I could put together a summary of the things
> I think Ardour could borrow from the dialogue I am thinking of, maybe
> enhancing the fade edit dialogue - which would be especially useful making
> loops or editing material like radio broadcasts.

All good stuff but ...

1) Ben Loftis has already done a rework of the xfade editor with
voice/radio/broadcast in mind. We should get to drag it out into the
spotlight, and then
      reexamine what you've sad
2) I don't think that the xfade editor and the loop editor I was
discussing have anything to do with each other at all.