[Ardour-Users] click free editing and zero crossings

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 04:20:48 PDT 2010

Ardour already has that particular function for crossfade editing in in my
experience much more flexible than anything I have seen in many other
programs including FCP, but I will check with the video guy here to make
sure I am remembering correctly;)

What Paul was describing sounds similar to the basic editing model of
ReZound, but not quite the same, and more focused on looping.  Would be
interesting sometime to see.

          Seablade

What he was describing