[Ardour-Users] Possible to change text size for regions?

Jürgen Schöneberg jschoeni at gmx.net
Fri Jul 23 23:51:09 PDT 2010

Thanks!

I just wanted to have the possibility to write in "big letters" the name of
the region to keep it visible even if I stand a little bit away from the PC
screen  ( e.g. while recording vocals). ....maybe to reserve on track only
for big comments, not even for audio data?
The range markers are very tiny, too.
just an idea.....

Thank you for Ardour!
Jürgen