[Ardour-Users] Ardour 2.8.5 released

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Tue Jan 26 14:19:41 PST 2010

On 01/25/2010 09:42 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> I don't have any knowledge about this, it's just the result of using
> google and remembering that I was surprised when I saw a concert on
> television.

why do you feel compelled to share your lack of knowledge with the list?
i don't want to be rude, there are many things i don't have the faintest
idea about. the difference is, i don't post about them.

if you want to ask how digital consoles work, just post an [OT] question
and i'm sure many people will be happy to explain. but these random
musings are just pointless.

please be courteous and think before you send (that way, you could
easily express your thoughts in just one mail instead of the usual three
or four, making this list a whole lot easier to follow).

if you don't see what i'm talking about, have a look at just the headers
of the list mails over the last few days (in cryptography, this called
traffic analysis, and rumour has it that there is almost as much
information in that as in the actual messages - in our case, it's
certainly true).

no offense intended, but i have problems handling this list traffic
lately...

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Elektrofachkraft
Audio and event engineer - Ambisonic surround recordings

http://stackingdwarves.net