[Ardour-Users] moving automation data

fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 12 22:30:23 PST 2010

Lamar Owen a écrit :
> On Tuesday 12 January 2010 01:45:01 pm Paul Davis wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Kim Cascone <kim at anechoicmedia.com> wrote:
>>
>>> oh I'd love to have a key combo that would allow one to
>>> move automation data associated with a region
>>> is this a 3.0 feature?
>>>
>> it has been implemented in 3.0, but is currently  subject to a lot of
>> deep discussion.
>>

> While on this subject, I'd love an easy way to delete all automation events
> for a region, rather than deleting them one at a time as is now the case.

It's possible to delete several points in one action : click 1 and
maintain it near the first point to delete, and move the mouse to the
last point. You'll draw a green zone within all your points changin
color. Then stop maintaining clic 1 when you have all points green, and
press del key : that's it !