[Ardour-Users] SWH Plugins: Mac OS X

Christopher Stamper christopherstamper at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:13:00 PST 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:55 AM, Christopher Stamper
> > I'm using Ardour on OS X, after years of using it on Linux (no worries, I
> > still use Linux ;-). First thing I noticed is, I no longer have the SWH
> > plugins (SC4 compressor, etc) installed by default.
>
> What version? This was not supposed to have changed.

Ok, so I just opened up Ardour to check, and the SWH plugins are actually
present! Coincidentally, I just upgraded to 2.8.7 yesterday...

Apparently whatever build I had before that for some reason didn't have any
of the SWH plugins (or maybe the install got messed up). Anyway,
everything's fine now! And I'm happy that I don't have to manually build
swh-plugins...

Thanks, and sorry for the noise.

--
Christopher Stamper