[Ardour-Users] Automation from analog mix?

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Sat Dec 18 08:22:24 PST 2010

On 12/18/2010 04:51 PM, David Kastrup wrote:

> I also don't understand the need to _attack_ ideas as long as they are
> just put forward without demanding an implementation.  If somebody
> happened to pick up the idea and implement it, he would not dare
> mentioning it on this list lest he'd be called names for that and made
> the laughing stock of the community.

well, all i say is, don't take technical discussions personal at all,
and certainly not to the degree you apparently do.

i always heed this advice, which means i can (and do) blissfully produce
really bad ideas without any personal discomfort, and learn a lot in the
process. ;)

peace, ok?

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Elektrofachkraft
Audio and event engineer - Ambisonic surround recordings

http://stackingdwarves.net