[Ardour-Users] New Features Summary for 3.0

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Thu Dec 16 05:18:53 PST 2010

On 12/16/2010 09:16 AM, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> On 12/16/2010 01:32 AM, Carl Hetherington wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Dec 2010, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>> this is really brilliant! i created a session containing a few audio and
>>> midi tracks, and almost everything i tried worked just so! except it
>>> hung on loading an old, pretty complicated a2 session, but i hadn't
>>> really expected that to work...
>>
>> It should :)  If you can post just the .ardour file to mantis, we can
>> take a look...
>>

> cheers!

thanks to a speedy fix from carlh and a sudden insight (ardour3	 at this
point doesn't like it when interchange/$FOO/audiofiles is not the same
$FOO as the basic session pathname), i can play now :)

thanks a bunch!

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Elektrofachkraft
Audio and event engineer - Ambisonic surround recordings

http://stackingdwarves.net