[Ardour-Users] New Features Summary for 3.0

Al Thompson biggles58 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 15 13:56:33 PST 2010

Paul Davis wrote:
> Just to give people something to look forward to besides, well, "holidays" ....

It looks like it's almost time for me to upgrade my Fedora, since I
seriously doubt I can build this on my FC7 installs.

This looks AWESOME.  Can you import instrument definition files for MIDI
instruments?

--

Check out the website I've been cobbling together.  It will never be done, but it's a start:
http://lateralforce.no-ip.org

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio, mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
						- [Friedrich Nietzsche]