[Ardour-Users] Harrison Mixbus TEC nomination

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Mon Dec 6 12:23:28 PST 2010

On Monday, December 06, 2010 02:52:37 pm Thomas Vecchione wrote:
> I was going to type something out, but this is just easier;)
>
> http://ardour.org/node/3011

Which reminds me; it's been over a year; I'm the patient sort, but it would be nice to know the status of Mixbus on Linux.  Or the ability to buy just the compiled (but not linked to .so if possible, linked to .so if that's the only option) Harrison DSP LADSPA module (either i686 or x86_64 or both).  While OS X is nice and all, and I've now built up a small collection of 'things' on OS X that helps in production, having it all in my primary desktop environment (currently Fedora 14 x86_64) could make my life easier.  Having VST capability in a Mixbus/linux would mean that I could continue using my iZotope plugins (currently using the AudioUnits on OS X) and then also have access to the great LinuxDSP plugins.  That being said, if I must continue using OS X to use Mixbus, I will; it would just be nice to do it in Linux instead.