[Ardour-Users] Hm...

Paul Winkler slinkp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 09:36:15 PDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 11:40:17AM -0400, Paul Winkler wrote:
(snip)
> You do have some good points. I agree that a manual that doesn't
> require online access would be preferable.

Well, I learned from this thread that my ardour was a bit out of date
as well :)

I just build 2.8.11. It does indeed now have links under Help to the
online FLOSS manual and reference manual.

Building with scons from source isn't too hard these days and is
pretty well documented, modulo the occasional build bug.  I just built
from the 2.8.11 tarball ... I did hit two easily solved problems
(I did VERSIONED=1 not realizing you can only do that in an svn
checkout, and I hit http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=2869)

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com