[Ardour-Users] [off-list] ardour & "phoning home"

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Aug 7 06:37:00 PDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 14:22 +0100, John Emmas wrote:
> On 7 Aug 2010, at 13:18, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>

> > I VOTE FOR John Emmas IDEA, not only for ARDOUR, BUT ALSO OTHER APPS.
> >

> Another satisfied customer..!  ;-)

Nobody likes me ;..( ... ;D. Your idea is really smart. We do need some
statistics, because there are some lacks for Linux audio, OTOH, I'm only
willing to give detailed data, as long as no penetrating third party is
involved.

This is a borderline thingy ;D.

I wish my English just would be 1/4 as good as my German is :(.

This Data issue is very German like. Goethe wrote Faust 1 and Faust 2, I
guess there's no philosopher able to find the happy medium.

;P
Ralf