[Ardour-Users] Location point

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Wed Apr 21 10:05:10 PDT 2010

On 04/20/2010 07:35 PM, Thomas Vecchione wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Brett Clark <brett.clark at zirous.com> wrote:
>
>> Unless its been fixed with recent versions, ive always had my 'end'
>> floating out past by last region.  Sometimes its pretty close, but other
>> times it could be as far as 20 minutes past my last recorded region.  Thats
>> why i started exporting with ranges so i could precisely control where the
>> export started and stopped.
>>

> Unless by recent versions you are talking about some that are in the past
> couple of years, this would be the first I have heard of that issue since
> probably at least 2.5 or 2.6 if not much earlier.  I haven't ever seen the
> end marker move out farther without some reason for it to be there.

i've seen spurious automation points pop up a looong way behind the last
audio region, and they (correctly) move the end marker. so i guess the
root of the problem is with the automation editor...

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Elektrofachkraft
Audio and event engineer - Ambisonic surround recordings

http://stackingdwarves.net