[Ardour-Users] Location point

Brett Clark brett.clark at zirous.com
Tue Apr 20 10:33:05 PDT 2010

Unless its been fixed with recent versions, ive always had my 'end' floating
out past by last region.  Sometimes its pretty close, but other times it
could be as far as 20 minutes past my last recorded region.  Thats why i
started exporting with ranges so i could precisely control where the export
started and stopped.

To use the range, select the 'range' tool and drag it across a track from
where you want the export to start and stop.  Then you can right click on it
and select 'export range'.

--Brett