[Ardour-Users] Location point

Brett Clark brett.clark at zirous.com
Tue Apr 20 10:04:05 PDT 2010

The 'end' location is automatically there for every session.  To change the
'end' position i set the playhead where i want and use the 'Locations'
window (use the 'PH' button for the 'end' location).

But normally, i set a range and use the export range option.  I usually dont
worry about where the 'end' location goes because ive never been able to
figure out how its determined anyway.  Not to mention that it seems to float
out there, so even changing it doesnt make its new spot permanent.

--Brett