[Ardour-Users] BCF2000 with MIxBus channel strip mode?

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 20:15:00 PDT 2010

Implementing the encoder modes for Mixbus at least(Ardour is more difficult)
has been on my TODO list for some time, it just isn't something I have had
time to work on.

And if you think reading the MIDI implementation is bad, I cringe to think
of what you will say if you see the code implementing it;)

        Seablade