[Ardour-Users] Missing keyboard shortcuts

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Sep 6 03:47:17 PDT 2009

I couldn't find an answer to this on Ardour's forums, so maybe one of the
users might be able to help.....

According to a cheat sheet that I downloaded recently, there are several
keyboard accellerators that don't seem to work in my copy of Ardour (Linux
platform) even though my last svn upgrade was only a fortnight ago.  Up to
now I've discovered that 'SHIFT+z', 'ALT+z' and 'CTRL+ALT+z' aren't working
but there are probably more.

Admittedly, the cheat sheet is for 2.8.3 and I'm only running 2.8.2.  So are
these accellerators very new?  Or do I need to obtain a more recent bindings
file?

Thanks,

John