[Ardour-Users] Updates for people working on the Manual

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 18:26:57 PDT 2009

Ok folks-

  Everything in my last email still stands of course.  In particular I
want to point out the punch list which is located on the left hand
side when you go to the site, there are still a LOT of things to do
there, some more coming, and I am still trying to do a
mini-freeze/preview in 2 weeks(Well a week and a half since I am late
getting this out).  To do this I really need help getting some of the
missing articles filled in out of that punch list.  A couple of new
people joined on and started working on screenshots after the last
email, but please feel free to join in on those as well if you are
somewhat capable in Inkscape and Gimp.

  We have a team of french speaking Ardour users chomping at the bit
to get this translated into French, and to do this we need to be in a
somewhat stable place to do the above preview.  So I am really hoping
we can get most of this done in the next two weeks.

  As always, feel free to email me with questions, comments,
suggestions, hate mail... eh whatever;)

      Seablade