[Ardour-Users] Recording problem

John Rigg au at jrigg.co.uk
Mon Oct 12 03:58:43 PDT 2009

I've suddenly started experiencing some strange behaviour
from 2.8.2. When I press the space bar or click on the stop
button at the end of recording something, the new region jumps
position so that its start is where the play head stopped.
I have to manually move the region back to its original position.
This now happens on any session I open, but AFAIK I haven't changed
anything to make it do this.

I'm in the middle of a recording project and won't have time to
upgrade to a more recent version of Ardour until it's finished.
Anyone got any idea how I can stop this happening?

John