[Ardour-Users] Ardour Download

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Thu Oct 8 08:31:58 PDT 2009

Hi there,

I really like the notice on the ardour website where one gets
an option of paying for the download, with suggested pricing
and comparison pricing.  I think I have a suggestion that might
present a more accurate picture of how many people download
ardour for free.  Right now there is no button to push stating
that someone is a subscriber, choosing to pay monthly rather than
for each download.  If nobody is tracking this information, then
nothing needs to be done.  But, if someone is tracking the number
of free downloads, then I've just upset the count as I have a
subscription and chose not to make an additional payment for my
download at this time.  I hope this is helpful.  I don't mean to
sound like I'm complaining.

Cheers....

--
Kevin