[Ardour-Users] Ardour Workshop + FLOSS Manuals Book Sprint, 23-27.11.09 Rotterdam NL

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sun Nov 22 02:20:40 PST 2009

Dear Ardour users,

we will be starting this book sprint tomorrow afternoon in Rotterdam. I
didn't get a lot of replies from this list, so I wanted to post one more
time. Specifically, we're looking for:

1) Ardour users who would be interested to help with one or more of the
chapters we have outlined below. This could involve writing or making
screenshots.

2) Ardour users who would be willing to proofread and correct chapters
that are almost completed later in the week. Mainly this would involve
seeing if the instructions in the tutorials are correct (perhaps by even
following them in Ardour yourself) as well as looking at things like
readability, consistency, spelling etc etc.

Please get in touch via email. I will try to be on #ardour some times as
well, and there is also the #flossmanuals IRC channel lwhich we will use
for communicating.

Hope to hear from some of you and best wishes!
Derek

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::
http://www.vimeo.com/macumbista :::