[Ardour-Users] Can anyone help with a Linux problem ?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu May 28 10:47:45 PDT 2009

Mark Knecht wrote:
> I understand people can *test* it and not see problems.

Full ACK

I've forgotten, this might help, resp. I'm stupid, he also is able to
get the terminal outputs:

spinymouse-sudo at 64studio:~$ gnome-session-properties --help-all
Usage:
  gnome-session-properties [OPTION...]

Help Options:
  -?, --help                     Show help options
  --help-all                     Show all help options
  --help-gtk                     Show GTK+ Options
  --help-bonobo-activation       Show Bonobo Activation options
  --help-gnome                   Show GNOME options
  --help-gnome-session           Show session management options

GTK+ Options
  --class=CLASS                  Program class as used by the window manager
  --name=NAME                    Program name as used by the window manager
  --screen=SCREEN                X screen to use
  --sync                         Make X calls synchronous
  --gtk-module=MODULES           Load additional GTK+ modules
  --g-fatal-warnings             Make all warnings fatal

Bonobo Activation options:
  --oaf-ior-fd=FD                File descriptor to print IOR on
  --oaf-activate-iid=IID         IID to activate
  --oaf-private                  Prevent registering of server with OAF

GNOME Library
  --disable-sound                Disable sound server usage
  --enable-sound                 Enable sound server usage
  --espeaker=HOSTNAME:PORT       Host:port on which the sound server to
use is running
  --version

Session management:
  --sm-client-id=ID              Specify session management ID
  --sm-config-prefix=PREFIX      Specify prefix of saved configuration
  --sm-disable                   Disable connection to session manager

Application Options:
  --display=DISPLAY              X display to use