[Ardour-Users] Can anyone help with a Linux problem ?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu May 28 10:26:38 PDT 2009

> I'm sure you probably know this but the closed-source driver cannot be
> shown to be rt-kernel safe

Some people reported that and others reported it's fine.

Panel

I only know this panel message when starting GNOME sessions, Ctrl + Alt
* Backspace won't change this, I guess that if you safe the session
before shutdown and then start with startx next time, it's similar to
Ctrl + Alt + Backspace, but I might be wrong. If I got this message I
just restarted the computer. You might need to disable the storage of
the session by 'GNOME menu > System > Preferences > Session > Tab:
Session Options > uncheck "Automatically remember running applications
when logging out"' before restarting the computer. I don't know if this
will help, but I can imagine that this is the trick.
I'm on 3.0-beta3, the 'path' GNOME menu ... might differ for 2.1.