[Ardour-Users] Can anyone help with a Linux problem ?

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 28 05:16:06 PDT 2009

Dave (skullnotions) is the guy who usually helps me with graphics woes on
the 64studio forum and in fact, he's been pretty helpful already - but I
think he's busy doing some kernel work at the moment, so I don't want to
monopolise him.

Suppose I boot up to a terminal and log myself in....  is there something I
can type that should start X along with my desktop?

John