[Ardour-Users] Ardour's Manual

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:27:19 PDT 2009

Ok so I get more response than I was expecting to that little announcement,
this is a good thing.  I think I am now caught up in replying to everyone, I
know I am still waiting on a couple of people to reply to me.  However if
you have not yet received an email asking for a username and password, or if
you have already sent them and have not gotten an email from me confirming
that you are set up, please email me again.  It took a little longer as I
set up some references for people to look at and model their work after.

And if anyone else is wanting to help out with the rewrite effort of the
manual, please get in touch with me off list and I will be glad for any
additional help.

        Seablade