[Ardour-Users] very big latencies..

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 23:40:20 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've been using OpenSuse 11.0 too and Packman used to have the current
version of Jack but then they had some problems with the packages (it
seemed to be a dependency problem between jack and jack2) and they
ended removing them completely. The only jack left then is the 0.109
one in the official Suse repos. I've been using the jack 0.116
packages made by Rui for Suse 11.0: http://www.rncbc.org/jack/old/

Cheers,

Hector