[Ardour-Users] ardourvst on jaunty

. m u r m e r . murmer at murmerings.com
Wed Jun 3 13:03:46 PDT 2009

Paul Davis wrote:
> this is a known bug with some recent versions of boost and/or recent
> versions of gcc.

ok, thanks.  good to know it's not indicative of something else gone
wrong.  the build has finished, and, after a brief scare that my install
wasn't going to work (i had to sudo scons install - without the sudo it
was being denied permission to write to usr/local/etc) i seem to be
approaching my first successful linux install from code!  although i
won't count my chickens of course until i've got some vsts open and
running...

best,
patrick

--