[Ardour-Users] Sync between internal and external sources

Brett Clark brett.clark at zirous.com
Wed Jan 21 07:30:24 PST 2009

I think there's a terminology issue.  Im not sure he's referring to the
HW
sync during sampling.  I think he's referring to asking about latency
compensation
when combining a SW like Hydrogen with a real-world recording (like a
mic'd amp)
to be recorded via Ardour.

Ive noticed sometimes when I would be recording and have to "nudge" my
track to
get it back in time. I just had that happen last week when I was laying
a track
with WhySynth and noticed the timing was off.  I chalked it up to the
fact that
im not a keyboard player and did the nudge. ;-)

- --Brett