[Ardour-Users] Could this solve Ardour's financial headache?

Harold ardour at sait.nl
Wed Jan 14 03:21:52 PST 2009

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:07:13 -0000, "John Emmas" <johne53 at tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> [...]

I don't contribute financially because Ardour isn't capable to do what I
need.

Once Ardour 3 gets into Aplha stage, I will try to move all my (amateur)
studio work to Linux/Ardour. I really need midi support in my DAW, so the
current (stable) version of Ardour is useless to me.

I (and I guess a lot of other users) don't like to pay for software I don't
use... This might be 'the wrong way' but it's reality.

Once I'm a happy Ardour 3 user, Ardour can count on my (modest) financial
support! And I guess/hope this will be the case for a lot of other users
too...

-H-