[Ardour-Users] Mundane item; 'gthread'

Henry W. Peters hwpeters at jamadots.com
Fri Jan 9 11:35:18 PST 2009

Sorry to break the necessary discussion about financial stability... it
is on the minds of very many, these daze...

I upgraded to Ubuntu 8.10 & need to recompile (build) Ardour 2.7... I
have a list of dependencies, which I thought I had installed... (the
question of the possibility that I did not do all, *did* remain).
However, on my first try at 'scons' I got an (paraphrase) message: "no
gthread-2.0 -->2.10.1' I'm stumped here... I have no idea where/what...
Could someone quickly please point me in this direction... ?

Thanks much.

Henry