[Ardour-Users] Patch for Ardour manual

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Jan 8 12:29:56 PST 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 20:36 +0100, Tanjeff-Nicolai Moos wrote:
> As promised a few weeks ago, I worked on the Ardour manual. Here is my
> actual patch, which should cleanly apply to the ardour2 svn repository,
> revision 4393.
>
> Feel free to tell me how you find it. If you are satisfied with my
> work, I will continue working on the manual. You may change it freely,
> of course (it's yours), but teach me if I could do things better. This
> also affects XML formatting (indentation and such) as well as correct
> usage of the docbook tags. I never before worked with docbook.

looks OK except that removing the tranzport stuff was wrong. its not
visible in your build because your build was done with TRANZPORT=0.
support for it has not gone away (although there should probably be a
preamble added about the difficulty of supporting the device, and the
alternative approaches possible).

could you resend the patch without this removal?

thanks very much for your contribution.

--p