[Ardour-Users] Could this solve Ardour's financial headache?

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 20:10:49 PST 2009

> I couldn't
> help wondering if this might offer a solution for Ardour's ongoing financial
> dilemma...?

I've been using Ardour for about a year, and have been at least
following the subject lines for list mail the whole time.

What exactly is the ongoing financial dilemma? Are you sure you're
approaching the problem in the right way and looking at all the
options and opportunities.

I work in a consultancy for non-profit fundraising. I doubt there's
anything I can do materially (beyond making a modest personal
contribution). But if there's any strategic advice I can offer or
courses of action I can suggest, I'd be happy to do so. Please feel
free to contact me off-list.