[Ardour-Users] Could this solve Ardour's financial headache?

Petter Sundlöf petter.sundlof at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 08:09:05 PST 2009

Honestly I think this would seriously hinder any and much of future
contributions and feedback from regular users.
At least going to myself, there wouldn't have been a chance in hell that
I would have gotten involved (inso much as I am involved).
And in my opinion, Ardour is in desperate need of -- now more than ever
actually, given all its new and coming (rhythm ferret, rubberband, MIDI)
capabilities -- rigorous testing of all various features. A lot of
broken stuff can still go unchecked into releases because of lack of
time for testing.