[Ardour-Users] Freeze a track?

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Thu Jan 1 09:08:05 PST 2009

On Thursday 01 January 2009 17:00:17 you wrote:
> Arnold Krille wrote:
> > On Thursday 01 January 2009 16:21:14 you wrote:
> >> - I vote for a dual option with a toggle in the control panel...
> > And maybe even extensive tool-tips to give a first explanation?!
> To keep the ball rolling does anyone have a suggestion for what they
> could say?

I don't know about the specific details, but while most developers tend to only
add short one sentence explanations, I don't think there is any reason to stay
that way. At least in Qt you can use markup in the tool-tip string to do fine
formating and have more than one mysterious sentence.
(But I don't know if tool-tips also work for menu-entries. Would be nice if
they did...)

Arnold