[Ardour-Users] Exact remote control by general midi?

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Fri Feb 6 18:48:27 PST 2009

Hi,

With the kind help of the community now I can programmatically control
the shutter speed by creating MIDI files via the MIDI::Simple Perl
module and playing them via aplaymidi at the appropriate instant.
Great!  My problem right now is that I can't set the shutter speed
back to 100% after my maneuvers: control value 94 is a little too
small, but 95 is a little too big.  And a couple of percents is very
much audible.  So what's the best way to put it back to exact 100% at
the end?
--
Thanks,
Feri.