[Ardour-Users] LV2 plugs

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 19:54:11 PDT 2009

If it is COMPILED to work, then it will work most likely.

If however it is not compiled to work, then nothing you do will get it to
work short of compiling your own version.  Ardour does not current offer a
distributed compiled package on its website, so this depends entirely on
whoever compiles it.

For reference on this see the bottom of this page and the SLV2 flag (I was
wrong, it is SLV2, not LV2)

http://ardour.org/building

         Seablade