[Ardour-Users] Selecting a sync source

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Aug 1 09:39:58 PDT 2009

A cursory glance at Ardour's source code suggests that it should be possible
to lock Ardour to any one of at least 3 sync sources, namely:- "MTC",
"Jack", and "None".  Presumably, MTC is only offered if my sound card
supports it.  My Hammerfall HDSP9632 does seem to have a MIDI port but even
if it didn't, "Jack" and "None" should still be selectable somewhere, from
what I can see.

However, I looked through all the menus and various config dialogs but I
couldn't see anything that would let me change my sync source.  What am
I missing?

John