[Ardour-Users] Is my Jamin installation corrupted?

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Sep 14 18:08:24 PDT 2008

Yes, that's about right.  JAMin is designed for final mastering and uses
a boatload of resources.  Normally I run Ardour master
out->JAMin->stereo track in Ardour.  If that combination eats up too
much of the system I'll export the master track, create a new Ardour
session with just the master track, and then run Ardour
master->JAMin->Ardour stereo track.  The ability to mix and master at
the same time is pretty much unique to Ardour and JAMin as far as I
know.  It's definitely not necessary to do that for most mastering
sessions.

Jan