[Ardour-Users] Leopard blues

Christopher Bailey zipzappoozoo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 11:59:35 PDT 2008

OK . .  .switched to Native. Looks great.  I'm still having no sound-out
issues.  Specifically, I'm getting "AudioEngine: cannot connect
ardour:click/out 1 (ardour:click/out 1) to coreaudio:Built-in Audio:in1"
kinds of errors.

Yes, I've set up an Aggregate device.  Yes, JACK is set up to connect to it
as the Interface. There are some options I'm not sure about:  resample in
the agreggate device? that clock checkbox? Also, in the Audio/MIDI panel,
should the default device be set to the Aggregate device, or kept on "Built
in"?  I think I've tried every configuration of all of these things, but no
dice . . .

thanks for any (further) advice,
CB

PS . . . on the native version, are waveform views currently not usable?
and I think I remember from somewhere that keyboard shhortcuts aren't
officially available on this version yet, correct?