[Ardour-Users] Strange transport problem - can anyone reproduce?

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Sep 6 09:57:15 PDT 2008

I just updated to svn 3708 (Ardour 2.5) where the problem is actually worse.
If a session starts near zero timecode, it all works fine - but if it starts
at a high timecode value (e.g. 10:00:00:00) no clips get shown on the
timeline at all (not even if I locate to a time where I know that clips are
present).  The audio does get played (and the clocks update correctly) but
the timeline shows nothing at all.

I'll report this via Mantis.

Cheers,

John